Protect your K-12 digital learning infrastructure with Fortinet
May 30th, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST
The accelerated adoption of digital technologies in schools has inadvertently spurred an increase in cyber threats and shined a spotlight on the need for IT teams to ensure secure internet access.
Fortinet makes it possible to proactively safeguard students from cyber threats by providing high-end network security solutions that address the cybersecurity challenges facing K-12 schools.
Join Veenu Kandasamy, network security expert (NSE) 7-certified pre-sales engineer, Wavelink and Mark Deutscher, account manager, Fortinet to discuss how Fortinet’s Security Fabric can protect your K-12 digital learning infrastructure, ensure the uptime of your internet access across all campuses, and oversee the welfare of your students.
- how Fortinet solves existing concerns, challenges, and pain points found in K-12 schools
- best practices when configuring Fortinet security policies (demo)
- how to configure and get the most out of Fortinet SD-WAN policies (demo)
- how FortiAnalyzer supports child welfare and compliance reporting (demo)
- Q&A + Kahoot quiz for a chance to win a pair of Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones (valued at AU$420.00).
You’ll hear from:
|Veenu Kandasamy, Fortinet pre-sales lead, Wavelink
Veenu Kandasamy is Wavelink’s Fortinet pre-sales engineer for Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, and Western Australia. He has more than 10 years of experience focusing on integration with Fortinet and other technologies. Veenu has aced the Fortinet NSE4, NSE5, and NSE7 certifications and has a proven track record of delivering high-end solutions, from data centres all the way through to small- and medium-sized business (SMB) networks.
|Mark Deutscher, account manager, Fortinet
Mark is a regional account manager at Fortinet based in Melbourne. With over 10 years of experience, Mark’s expertise lies in sales and account management targeted at delivery excellent service and support to his clients at Fortinet.