The Wavelink Fortinet Enablement team has created a virtual learning and training environment designed to support partners who are preparing for their NSE 4 FortiOS exam to achieve the Fortinet Certified Professional – Network Security certification.
The Fortinet virtual training lab has been developed to support students with little or no experience with FortiGate or Fortinet technologies. In the virtual lab environment, students will learn how to operate and administrate fundamental FortiGate features, as well as how core security functions of the FortiGate are configured and function.
By the end of the course, students will have acquired a solid understanding of how to deploy and maintain a basic network security solution. Students will learn how to:
- Use firewall policies
- Manage user authentication
- Understand the security fabric
- How to protect users using web filtering, application control, and IPS
- Enable users to remotely connect to the network in a secure way
These labs are available to Fortinet and Fortinet partner employees who are undertaking NSE 4 FortiOS studies. We highly recommend students complete the online material (involves both the module recordings and study guide) and book the exam prior to undertaking the labs.
By the end of the labs, participants will be ready to ace the exam with hand-on practice.
NSE virtual training lab details
- Course information:
- Includes two weeks of access with 40 hours of compute time
- Over 36 total individual labs available, covering the FortiGate
- Participants read the study guide and complete the sample exam
- Eligibility requirements
- Wavelink NSE training labs are open to Fortinet and Fortinet partner employees
- Fortinet customers may also be eligible pending prior arrangement
For more information, or to confirm your eligibility, contact email@example.com.
Register your interest below for the Wavelink NSE training labs.