The Wavelink pre-sales team—winners of Fortinet’s APAC Distributor of the Year—has created a virtual learning and training environment designed to support students who are preparing for their Network Security Expert (NSE) certification exams.
The NSE virtual training lab has been developed to support students with little or no experience with FortiGate or Fortinet technologies. In the virtual lab environment, students will learn how to operate and administrate some fundamental FortiGate features.
By the end of the course, students will have acquired a solid understanding of how to deploy and maintain a basic network security solution. Students will learn how to:
- use firewall policies
- manage user authentication
- understand the security fabric
- how to protect users using web filtering and application control
- enable users to remotely connect to the network in a secure way.
NSE virtual training labs are accessible for eligible students undertaking NSE-4 (FortiGate Infrastructure 7.0 and FortiGate Security 7.0).
Eligible students must have completed the required online study guides for the relevant NSE course before undertaking the labs. It is recommended that students book their exam first before requesting access to the Wavelink NSE virtual training lab environment.
NSE virtual training lab details
- Course information:
- includes two weeks of access with 40 hours of compute time
- Covers all modules within the NSE4 certification, with NSE5 and NSE7 coming soon
- Participants must read the NSE-X study guide and complete the sample exam
- Eligibility requirements
- Wavelink NSE training labs are open to Fortinet and Fortinet partner employees
- Fortinet customers may also be eligible pending prior arrangement
For more information, or to confirm your eligibility, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your interest below for the Wavelink NSE training labs.