How the RMA process works
Please use the following steps to arrange equipment return:
- Complete and submit the online form below.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
- Wavelink will then process your submission, generate an RMA number & email you a completed document.
- Please return the equipment to Wavelink, together with a printed copy of the RMA document.
- To check the status of your RMA please email email@example.com with your RMA number.
- You must be a Wavelink Authorised Reseller to use this form.
- A fee of $66 ex GST is chargeable for any equipment to have No Fault Found (NFF)